Date Added: 13 April 2017
Our client is a highly-regarded boutique CBD commercial and franchising law firm with an excellent reputation and an innovative collaborative culture. They are currently seeking a Commercial Lawyer (5+ Years PQE) to join their warm collaborative, and respectful team culture within a broader multi-disciplinary consultancy. In this role, you will have autonomy to run your own portfolio of matters leading to a long-term career path in the firm where you can learn and develop your skills in a supportive environment.
Your previous experience:
- Company structures, agreements and transactions;
- Drafting, advising on and negotiating commercial agreements;
- Intellectual Property law and trademarks;
- Mediation, litigation and dispute resolution;
- Sales and purchases of businesses;
- Commercial and retail leasing;
- General commercial advice;
- Franchise agreement preparation, negotiation and review;
- Employment law an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Effective communication with people at all levels of business and from many backgrounds;
- Passion for business development and growing long-term professional relationships.