Date Added: 19 April 2017
An exciting and rare opportunity presently exists to join a well-established boutique Newcastle firm with a strong reputation and a commitment to a healthy work-life balance.
• Has a fabulous team environment;
• Can offer outstanding career progression;
• Has an outstanding client base providing diverse, interesting and quality work;
• Seeks an experienced lawyer with 5 - 10 years post admission experience practising in commercial and property matters;
• Is conveniently located and offers free parking for staff;
• Provides a caring and supportive culture;
• Is driven on customer satisfaction and client loyalty.
The Work Includes:
• Commercial and residential property;
• Property development;
• Leasing - commercial, industrial and retail;
• General commercial transactions including business purchases and sales;
• Preparation of shareholder, joint venture and partnership agreements;
• Advising on, and drafting, trusts and corporate structures;
• Corporate law and governance;
• Succession planning.
• Are a self-starter with high technical competence;
• Have excellent communication skills;
• Are a team player with leadership skills;
• Maintain strong employee relationships;
• Are client focussed;
• Are able to handle complex legal matters.
The financial package to the successful applicant will reflect his or her experience and technical ability. An existing client base would be welcome but is not essential.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV. Alternatively, for more details ring Paige De Losa on 0418 446 374.
(02) 9362 1859