Date Added: 28 February 2017
Personal Injury Paralegal / Junior Solicitor
This busy and growing Law firm is looking for a Paralegal / Junior Solicitor to work in their Personal Injury team on a wide array of quality matters.
- Central Parramatta location close to amenities & transport;
- Busy and varied environment;
- Quality work.
Our client in Parramatta focuses on compensation claims including those related to motor vehicle accidents, public liability / negligence / abuse and workers compensation / work injury damages. They are currently looking for a Paralegal / Junior Solicitor to join their Personal Injury team.
- Work alongside the firms’ solicitors on a wide array of personal injury matters;
- Matters include those in both NSW and QLD jurisdictions;
- CTP and Motor Vehicle accident claims;
- Plaintiff work;
- You will deal with matters from start to finish all the way to the courts;
- General paralegal duties.
The ideal applicant will:
- Currently be a paralegal or solicitor in the personal injury sector;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ personal injury experience;
- Be reliable, diligent and honest;
- Be self-motivated;
- Be able to maintain client confidentiality and handle matters with sensitivity;
- Be able to work autonomously or alongside the solicitor;
- Be available on a full time basis.
If this sounds like you please APPLY by submitting your CV. For further details contact 02 9362 1859 or email@example.com