Elias Recruitment Pty Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and manages your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES ELIAS RECRUITMENT COLLECT?
Personal information is information that identifies an individual and reasonably necessary for the proper performance of our functions and activities as a specialist recruitment agency.
- The following is the type of information that Elias Recruitment Pty Ltd collects and holds;
- General contact details (e.g. name, address, email address and phone number. Visa/ Residency information)
- Education experience and qualifications
- Current and past employment details
- Skills and experience history
- Work preferences and objectives
- Current and expected salary ranges
- Social and professional profiles
- References and referee details
- Any information contained on your CV (if submitted)
- Any information that is submitted to us via online forms or by email (job alerts, CV website submission,or any online enquiries through our website or via an email list) or provided by you.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Personal information is collected directly from you when you fill out and submit one of our application forms, when you attend a face to face interview in our offices or participate in a skype/zoom or telephone interview. On other occasions, Elias Recruitment Pty Ltd collects your personal information from other sources such as referees and other information services providers, such as LinkedIn or Seek or websites.
Elias Recruitment Pty Ltd collects, holds and discloses your personal information for the following:
- Any relevant process in assisting you with work placement
- Recruitment functions
- Answering your enquiries
- Keeping you abreast of new developments that may be of interest to you
- Marketing purposes for Elias Recruitment Pty Ltd and related bodies corporate
- Any request from a legal or regulatory body
- Elias Recruitment Pty Ltd may also seek your consent to collect, hold, and disclose your information for any other purpose not listed.
Elias Recruitment Pty Ltd will disclose your personal information for the purpose of which it is primarily held, or for a lawful related purpose. This may include disclosing your personal information to third parties engaged to perform administrative or other services. This disclosure is always on a confidential basis.
STORING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is held on our Applicant Tracking System, JobAdder and Gmail, and strict security measures are in place to protect your information from misuse, interference and loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
You can gain access to your personal information as required by law. All requests for access to personal information will be treated seriously, dealt with promptly and in a confidential manner. Elias Recruitment Pty Ltd aim to acknowledge access and correction requests within 30 days from your request.
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
Candidates have the right to ask Elias Recruitment Pty Ltd to delete and stop processing their personal data. Elias Recruitment Pty Ltd will locate every place that it keeps the candidate’s information (e.g. candidate database and spreadsheets) and delete it within one month after receiving the candidate’s request.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
There are a number of measures used to keep candidate information secure;
- Personal information is stored in secured offices on a computerised database which requires a login and password to gain access
- Access to the database is only available to those who require such access
- All staff and third-party suppliers are bound by confidentiality agreements regarding company and customer information
- Passwords are changed frequently
- There is a mandatory password policy for laptops, mobile phones and portable storage devices
You have a right to complain about the handling of your personal information if you believe that we have interfered with your privacy. Please make a complaint to us in writing in the first instance at email@example.com