Extensively Research the Company. Your biggest advantage is information, and almost
everything you need to know about a company can be found online.
Here are the questions to answer about the company you’re applying for:
• What does the firm/company do?
• What is their culture like?
• What kind of people do they typically hire?
• Do I know anyone who works there?
• Do I have any connections there?
Use the following resources to get your answers:
• The company website
• Google news
• Google Finance
Be armed with as much data as possible.