- Top market salary package, bonus and incentive schemes
- Opportunity for professional growth within a supportive culture
- Sydney CBD/WFH options
Your role will broadly cover advisory and litigious construction matters and will involve active engagement in business development and education initiatives. Our client base is comprised of local, national and international clients including builders, owners and developers.
The Ideal Candidate
- 8 years + PQE in litigation/FE construction advisory work.
- Front and back end construction experience.
- Arbitration experience and commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of Australian Standard Construction Contracts.
- Strong drafting skills of bespoke building and commercial agreements.
- Advanced technical expertise.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Commitment and dynamic approach to business development is essential.
- Ability to deliver a high quality of work under strict time frames.
- Background in building or engineering is highly regarded.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels and effectively work in a team
Please APPLY here or contact Jackie Gallo on 0478 725573 or email [email protected]