Tag: #practisingcertifcate


Do you need an unrestricted legal practising certificate to be an in-house lawyer in NSW?

We recently spotted an ad for a relatively junior, in-house corporate lawyer role. The job sounded terrific but the advertisement said the employer specifically needed a candidate with an unrestricted practising certificate.  Whilst this might be the employer’s preference, there is certainly no legal requirement in Australia for an in-house counsel to have an unrestricted

Read More »

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.